Monday, August 23, 2010

My Challenge: 1 year of Crafting - 1 craft per day:

Hi, I'm Melli, I'm a craft-a-holic. :)
I have been reading some awesome blogs lately, and they have inspired me to challenge myself to create a blog: 365 days, yes, that's one full year of crafting and blogging about it. That means- I have to create a craft a day for 1 year.

My goal: expand my creativity way past it's current limits. I want to try to push the envelope a little and experiment with new mediums. Having said that-- there will be some days where I have a craft FAIL. I will make sure and call it like I see it. Hopefully there will only be a few days of that! (Had one last week for sure!)

So-- to start out with a BANG:
This is what I came up with this weekend, while on a trip to see my Granny! I made a 60s inspired stained glass mushroom recipe holder:







2 comments:

  1. I've never done stained glass either. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's soo not super easy.. but if you get the bug to try it-- let me know. I can tell you what I did and give you some tips. There are a ton of tools you have to get for this art form!

    ReplyDelete