Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 8: Spooooooooooktacular, and EASY!

If you know me, you know that I looooove Halloween. Heck, I love everything about it. I like the costumes, the scary movie marathons that run all october long, I love the candy, I just love everything about it!! What's not to love.

I saw a really cute template for these lil crows. But- I got to thinking-- hmm-- I bet I could make some penguins for christmas-- I just need to do a little adjusting.. hmm. Stay tuned in december for more.

Materials:
Scrabooking paper -
Wire :
Template for the crow :
http://www.cheekymagpie.com/wp-content/gallery/cheeky/crow-pattern.jpg


How to:
Just cut the template out, puting the straightest part of the crows back on a fold of paper.
Then- take three strands of wire and wind them around each other, leaving just enough room to make his little feet. The hardest part is to make him stand. I taped the top to the inside of the paper-- and then just kept working with the legs and feet until he was able to stand alone.

Add these cute little guys to your mantle or another spooky setting, and you have a Halloween deco that you spent little to no money on at all! Can't beat that with a stick, can ya?!




Happy Haunting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment