Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 9: FAIL, sort of

I'm a little psyched about making my house look all spooky for halloween. I wanted to see if I could do a few little decorations before the stamp club that I will be hosting tomorrow.
But-- I sort of failed. I tried a few different ways to make these bats, and it just didn't turn out like I had hoped. So, I'm calling this a FAIL. UGH.

I think if I make them from black denim and leave frayed edges, that would look a whole lot cooler. hmmm... may have to try that in a few weeks. Let me lick my craft wounds and try again.





Looking ahead....
Tomorrow night is stamp club. I will be posting pics up of the crafts that we will be making!

2 comments:

  1. Love Halloween decor. I saw bats in Family Fun magazine last year and they made them on clothespins that they'd painted black so they could pin them all over the house. I think that's what I'm going to do this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuuuuuuuuuute!! I'm gonna have to try that!

    ReplyDelete