Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 5: Put a lid on it!

I'm stuck on the Green theme this week:
Today I've made a Jiffy Gift Jar!

Materials:
  • Jiffy peanut butter jar (cleaned in dishwasher)
  • scrapbooking paper
  • ribbon
  • super tacky tape
  • scissors
  • circle cutter

Instructions:

Measure the flatest place around your jar to put the scrapbooking paper around. My jar was 3.5 inches wide. I cut two pieces of paper at 3.5 inches X12 inches. ** The reason I did two is because i wanted the pattern to show on the inside of the box as well. I wrapped that paper around the jar, put tape on both ends, one to secure to jar, one to secure to the paper. Now just add some cute ribbon and a tag if you want. I just happened to have a cool Paisley punch that went well with the paper I picked out. I figured this was good for both a boy or a girl. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment