Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 11: Christmas time.. already???

Today's project is all about getting ideas for Christmas! I know, summer just ended, but when the holidays come around, I am always searching for ideas for gifts and decor.

This is a really cute but simple idea to share your christmas cookies and treats!

Materials:
Paper lunch sack
Rafia (you can use nice ribbon as well)
Crimper
holiday stamps
scrapbooking paper
scalloped scissors or scallop punch by Stampin' Up! (my personal fav)
Your favorite stamp pad colors
(SU's Pear Pizzazz

This is pretty self explanitory. The only thing that makes this super different is that I used a crimper to give the sack a little extra pizzazz and I added a piece of scalloped paper between the fold to give it a punch of color. I also rubbed the paper on the stamp pad for a little extra deeper color!







And below are two of the cards that we made last night!


Happy crafting you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment